Continuous basalt fiber is the basis for different types of product manufacturing.
The excellent characteristics of basalt fiber and its high compatibility with other
materials allow the creation of a great number of composites.
Roving is a bundle of threads of continuous basalt fiber used for the
productions of tissues, mats, and direct for manufacturing.
Each fiber consists of 200 extremely small microfibers.
Extracted from basalt rock, this is the base material
for our basalt fiber products such as rebar, chopped fibers,
and needling punching material. Applications of this material consists of ropes, industrial filters, chemical covers, and more.
Roving is supplied in narrow rolls. The material differs by
density (threads in a bundle). Roving has a mark "tex"
weight of 1 km of roving in grams.
· Linear density (100 to 4000 tex)
· Breaking load 91 (893) kg-force (N)
· Dynamic moduls of elasticity, 79.9 GPa
· After concentrated acid influence (H3PO 4-85%) 79.1 GPa
· After concentrated alkali influence (H3PO 4-85%) 79.1 GPa