Needle-punching material is originally roll material 3-20 mm thick. It ismade on
the basis of chopped basalt fiber that are 60-100 mm long. The chopped strands
are bound by a needle-punching method without any binding agents. It can also
be covered by foil on the one or two sides and used as isolation.
Needle-punching material is used as a means of fire protection in high-rise buildings,
industrial projects, and fire-hazardous constructions (factories of petrochemical industry).
Needle-Punching Material can be used in the production of filters & reinforced materials, composites, thermal-insulation, soundproofing, home/office insulation and other items. No Chemicals are used in the manufacturing of Needle Punching Material.
Material is supplied as rolls 1m, 1.5 m wide; 20 m long.
The thickness of material is 6 mm and 10 mm.
· Application temperature: – 260° C + 800° C
· Ecologically clear, absolutely incombustible all-season material
· Heat-conduction coefficient: (0,038 Vt/m*К) at 25° С
· Vibration transfer coefficient: 0,6 at 125 Gz
· Acoustic reduction coefficient: 0,8 at 2000 Gz
· Structural strength at all a temperature range
· Material is light, elastic, and easy to use
· Useful for shipping