Chopped Basalt Fiber are bits of basalt filament of a particular length (depending on
type of consumption medium). Adding Chopped Basalt Fiber to materials helps them
to become as strong as stone.
Research conducted by The UFA State Petroleum Technological University & Perm State
Technological University demonstrated an increase of cross-break strength from 20% to 70%
in concrete samples with basalt fiber addition at all proportions of concrete mixes.
Chopped Basalt Fiber can be used in the manufacturing
of foam concrete, industrial floors, mortar building, concrete slabs,
blocks, shotcrete, buckles, paving tiles, fences, dry construction
mixes, and more.
Chopped Basalt Fiber of different lengths: 6, 12, 18, 24 mm.
It is packed in bags by 1, 5, 10, 20 kg and big-bags by 250 kg.
· Reinforce shock and fatigue strength.
· Extension and breaking strengh.
· Crack resistance during setting.
· Reduction of micro plastic shrinkage during curing.
· Freezing and thawing resistance & water impermeability.
· Uniformity of honeycomb structure.
· Reduction of obliteration index.
· Structural strength at all temperature ranges.